ETHICAL CODE OF THE STUDENT
Upon entering the training program of the "Voices
of Exclusion" project,
I declare, that I understand and will work according to
the following Rules
1. I understand that within the framework of the Project
and it's Training
program I receive free access to highly qualified
national and international
experts on the according fields of the training.
2. I also understand, that these experts, being otherwise
highly paid, are in
this case carrying out the voluntarily accepted
engagement of sharing their
knowledge and experience, without receiving the salaries
usual for them, guided
by considerations and goals of an ideal nature.
3. I also understand that I do not receive wages, or any
sum of any nature for
my participation in the project as a student.
4. I also take upon myself the obligation of being
present during the whole
training course, for which goal I have organized things
accordingly with my
employer and my place of work.
5. I also take upon myself the obligation during the
training course and afterwards
to not to injure the prestige and authority of the CSP,
PHARE- ACCESS program,
and the project from which I receive my training.
6. I also take upon myself the obligation to share the
knowledge and skills
I have received with people and organizations who show